Marine Iron Active Foam is the second step in preparation surfaces for protection with coating. The formula is specially designed for the removal of metal particles and salt adhered to the surfaces. Suitable for glass, paint and all types of materials (metal, aluminum and plastic). The chemical reaction causes all the particles of air rust and dried salts in contact with the cleaner to dissolve into a water-soluble mixture that can be easily removed with water.
The product is ready to use and completely safe for the external surfaces of the vessel. Marine Iron Active Foam is odourless, 100% biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
Use of product
Marine Iron Active Foam is used for iron and salt decontamination of exterior surfaces of vessels.
- removes metal particles and air rust,
- removes salt adhered to surface,
- suitable for glass, paint and all types of materials,
- prevents damage to the gelcoat,
- highly efficient,
- safe to use,
- 100% biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
There are no reviews yet.